Sunday 4 December 2016

Amal's Birthday

Yesterday I went to my friend Amal's birthday party at the Mt Albert Wave Pools. First I changed. Next I hopped int the pool. Then I heard a noise - then I realized that noise was to tell us that the waves were coming. Then before my eyes I saw the waves. I quickly hopped into the pool with no waves. The waves even came on the pathway. Then Neil came into the pool with no waves and we played together and finally changed out of our swimming costumes. I do not like the waves but did have fun in the pool with no waves.Then we ate the pokemon cake, but before the cake I ate 2 pieces of cheese pizza and some chips. I also had a vanilla ice cream after the cake. Amal had an awesome time. My friends Neil, Eeshan, Kishan, Soham and Shanaya were all there. I said bye and got my goodie bag and went home.





No comments:

Post a Comment