Monday 31 October 2016

Athletics Day

We had athletics day today. I was so happy that my Mum came to watch me do my best. My house is Ruru (green). We did running, discus throwing, shot put throwing, long jump and finally sack racing. My favorite was long jump. My Mum took some photos of the day.

My friends Aryan and Amal before the races - sticking out our tongues. 
Me at shot put throwing.
 Aryan at shot put throwing.
Amal and I at shot put throwing.
 Standing in queue for long jump.
Waiting for a turn at sack racing
Amal & I before the races up to mischief.
The houses in our school are Weka, Takapu, Pukeko, Ruru (my house), and Kotare. 
Getting ready to run. On your marks. 
 Yes we did it! Running done.
 My friend Aryan about to run.
Harshal, Aayan, Aryan & I.
Kishan, Aryan & Eshaan getting ready for discus throwing.
Amal, me & Ethan getting all sorted for shot put throwing.
Harshal, Amal, me, Ethan & Aryan having another go.
The girls having a turn at shot put throwing.
Sohum & Aryan at shot put throwing. 
Aryan and I at shot up throwing. See our sports expressions :)
Long jump done. What's next? 
Long jumping. 
Aryan long jumping. 
Waiting for a turn at long jumping. 
Chatting with my friends.
Mrs Conaglen showing us how to do sack jumping.
Kishan & I ready for the sack jumping race to begin. 

3 comments: