Friday 11 November 2016

Three Kings Scarecrow Festival

Today I went to the Three Kings School Scarecrow Festival, this was my second time going. I went with my cousins (Aryan & Anya). There were a lots of awesome scarecrows - we sure could do with one for our garden because the birds keep eating my Mum's marigolds. There was also a lots of bargains to be had. I got a police car that I love and a kit for making different toys and charging with solar power - no batteries, just for $2. And I also got lots of books. I did get wet in the rain too :) I wonder why our school does not have a scarecrow festival that would be fun.

Scarecrow Festival Map


My Recycled Police Car that I love!!

Some of the scarecrows at the scarecrow festival. Olaf was cool and the metal robot. There were so many more.

                     





No comments:

Post a Comment